About Dwayne G. Dwyer, Owner
John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer, and Speaker
After working for the United States Army for 24 years, Dwayne G. Dwyer was given a great piece of advice that led him to a new sense of awareness:
“You are good at what you do, but once you learn how to influence others through the art of mentorship, then you’ll be great.”
Since then, he focused on helping as many people as he possibly could to achieve the goals they wanted to achieve. Upon retiring from the Army, he decided that he wanted to live his life serving others. He just didn’t know how he was going to do it.
A few years later, Dwayne came across a good friend who introduced him to an organization whose core values were very similar to his. After partnering with this organization to further develop his understanding of leadership, personal growth, and development, he established Innovative Consulting Solutions & Services (ICS2) to help others achieve those same goals and many more.
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management With a Concentration in Project Management
- Training Manager for Science Applications International Corporation (2 Years)
- Service in the United State Army (24 Years)
- Master’s Degree in Pastoral Counseling With a Cognitive of Leadership (Currently Pursuing)
Memberships and Associations
- Certified John Maxwell Speaker, Coach, and Trainer
- Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance (DISC) Trainer/Consultant
- Member of the National Society of Leadership and Success
- Member of the Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
Contact us today to get more information about Innovation Consulting and our owner. We proudly serve clients in Augusta, Atlanta, and Savannah, Georgia, and Columbia, South Carolina, and surrounding communities.